The management of the reviews is ensured by our own site via the module "Advanced order reviews" edited by Helloshop company
Collection and publication process
- 1. Send review requests: The merchant sends customers a request for reviews by e-mail a few days after the shipment or delivery of the parcel.
- 2. Customer Response : The request for review gives 3 choices of response to the customer: post a review, indicate that he has not received his order or indicate that he does not want to give a review, via a "no thank you" button.If the customer chooses to post a notice, then it is redirected to the merchant's review page. The editing page of the review contains 2 parts: the evaluation of the order and the evaluation of the products contained in the order.
- 3. Evaluation of the order: 3 criterias can be rated by a note ranging from 1 to 5: delivery, content compliant and customer service before and after sales, the latter being optional.
- 4. Evaluation of the quality of the product: The customer rates the quality of the product on a note ranging from 1 to 5 and the possibility of writing a comment.
- 5. .Publishing of review: After submission by the customer, the review is published directly on the reviews page of the merchant site.The customer has the ability to edit or delete notes and comments, via his customer account.
The merchant declares :
- Do not have deleted, modified or created comments directly in the database
- Do not have modified the source code of the module to change the order of publication of the reviews
- In view of collection and publication process and merchant's declaration, the process is compliant with french NF Standard NR NZ74-504 on online customer reviews
- The rules for collecting, moderating and publishing notices are displayed
- There is no selection made in the consumers who can file a review, nor in the published review
- The reviews correspond to consumer experiences and to identified authors
- The consumer shall be informed if his opinion is rejected
- The company managing the reviews can not modify them
- The consumer may report a notice which he considers suspect
- The professionals have the possibility to respond to the reviews
- The reviews are presented by default from the most recent to the oldest